£8.85 - £9.50/hour
Would you like to make a difference to someones life?
Would you like to be part of team that makes a difference every day?
If so, Atlas Care Services would love you to apply for one off our roles!
Experience is not needed, we can give you all the skills you need to care for our service users.
Do not hesitate to call our local Recruiters:
Spalding- (phone number removed)
Bourne - (phone number removed)
Holbeach - (phone number removed)
Peterborough - (phone number removed)
As a Care Worker, you will be supporting people who live within your local community.
You will be instrumental in helping our clients to live full, happy and healthy lives, by delivering front-line care, support and companionship.
We recognise that being a Carer is one of the toughest but most rewarding roles, so in order to support you, we provide all the training, support and qualifications youll need for the role through our comprehensive training programmes, which are fully paid.
Due to the nature of this role you must be 18 or older
We offer a back to back rota that provides you with a work and home life balance.
All shifts split so you work from 7am until 2pm take a break and then return to work at 4pm until 10pm.
(If you are unable to work this shift pattern we can offer part time hours from 7am until 2pm or 4pm until 10pm)
All our roles include working alternative weekends.
Your role would include helping clients with tasks such as:
* Support with personal care
* Shopping & meal preparation
* Prompting with medication
* Support with daily routines
* Socialising and leisure activities
* Helping clients access the community
Its important to us that all Atlas Care Workers have the following qualities:
* You will have a genuine caring attitude
* Must be able to communicate effectively
* You will want to develop and progress your career within the social care industry
* You will be committed and passionate to deliver excellent domiciliary care
* You thrive to help others and go out of your way to ensure the service user is satisfied with the level of care they have received
* You will want to work for an organisation with a reputation for providing quality services and this will be demonstrated in the care you provide.
* Due to the nature of the industry you must be reliable and committed to the role.
* Guaranteed contracted hours* subject to availability provided
* A travel allowance of £0.24p per mile
* Company Smart Phone or phone allowance
* Free uniform and Personal Protective Equipment
* Fully paid induction training in line with the care certificate
* Refundable DBS deposit
* Refer a friend scheme
* Employer contributed pension scheme
* On-going support including paid supervisions and refresher training.
Sound like the job for you?Apply Now
- Salary: £8.85 - £9.50/hour
- Where: Stamford, Lincolnshire
- Hours: Part Time
- Type: Permanent, Contract, Part Time
- Catagory: Social Care
Based in the United Kingdom
You must have a legal right to work in the UK before applying for this role.
£18.50 - £25/hour Negotiable
Registered General Nurse (RGN) Full Time Band 5 in Weston Super Mare
HcP Group are sourcing Registered General Nurses (RGN) Band 5 for our clients within the NHS Sector. We currently have a variety of part-time, flexible hour rotas available that complement the full-ti...Learn More
£36.00 - £38.00/hour
Approved Mental Health Professional
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Practitioner/AMHP to join the Mental Health Team.Learn More
This is a locum Social Work position based in Newham.
The Senior Practitioner must be a warrant...
Senior Care Assistant
Do you want to join a company that cares?Â When joining Avery you can expect: * highly competitive rates of payÂ * instant access to your wages.Learn More
No need to wait for payday! * exclusive emplo...
Senior Health & Safety Advisor - Warehousing
Senior Health & Safety Advisor Permanent opportunity based in Greater Manchester (Trafford Park area) Global Logistics Business Salary circa £40,000 per annum This is a standalone H&S saf...Learn More
£16000 - £21000/annum
Nottingham Nursery Nurses Roles
Teacher Active Nursery Nurses Needed!! NottinghamLearn More
Property & Maintenance Administrator
Key ResponsibilitiesLearn More
• To efficiently handle day to day correspondence via emails, telephone and letters
• Providing first class support and customer service at all times advancing...
£28000 - £37300/annum Amazing Benefits
Staff Nurse Service: Purpose Built Nursing Home Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire Care category: Old Age, Palliative Care and Physical Care Position: Staff Nurse Salary: £16.32 per hour (£28,000 -...Learn More
£40000 - £70000/annum
Java Software Engineer
Software Engineer A unique opportunity has arisen to join a fast growing Medical Device company that is working on cutting edge technology in the detection of diseases. Responsibilities: * Design, b...Learn More
£20000 - £25000/annum + Bonus
Industrial Sales Rep
This isnt your run of the mill Industrial Sales Rep role; its much more about managing existing accounts and building on them.Learn More
Its the sort of role that would maybe suit someone working on a...
Sales Administrator (Automotive)
Do you want to work for a top brand in the auto sector? A brand with kudos, and a company that is highly rated on Indeed & Glassdoor by the people that work for them?Â If you do work for them yo...Learn More